<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6667958\x26blogName\x3dJust+Shoot+Me\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://sodabottle.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://sodabottle.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3915831345667505297', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Just Shoot Me

Bala, 28, Gordon Gekko in the making, pseudo-intellectual, cynic, bibliophile, obsessive compulsive ranter...

a bleg

May 18, 2007

Dear Constant Reader,

I have a problem. Someone has a crush on me. Usually an asocial moron/jackass like me doesn't attract any favorable female attention (or any other human attention for that matter), but this girl seems to be desperate. She is going around telling people how much she would like to marry me. ( i am not making this up). I am currently ignoring her altogether hoping that she will get bored and the problem will go away. But there is a good chance some outraged male relative of hers decides to beat the shit out of me before that. I have absolutely no idea how to deal with this kind of situation. I discussed this with the only other person, i usually discuss things with and she just laughs at me (should have killed her when i was still in her uterus). So i am down to blegging relationship (avoiding) advice from my dear constant readers. Please help me. I really don't want to get beaten up.

Labels:

posted by Bala, 9:40 PM

4 Comments:

UH-OH!
You are trying to get her away from you and I am trying desperately to get someone's attention!!

What's the matter with her? is she ugly? well, i guess she is, otherwise you wouldn't want her away. You could simply tell her u are gay! hehe

visit my blog, it is as interesting as yours ;)
commented by Blogger Luis Cosmopolita, 10:21 PM  
// I discussed this with the only other person, i usually discuss things with and she just laughs at me//

No Hope.. neenga kaali... veettukkuLLEyE enemy -ai vechikittu inga vanthu advice kEtta?
commented by Anonymous prakash, 8:52 PM  
Maybe you should start thinking about her and if you still dont want a relationship then talk to her straight and tell her you are not interested. Girls like it when guys are straightforward.
commented by Blogger Shilpa, 11:25 PM  
>>Girls like it when guys are straightforward

In Tamil Hinterland being straightforward to the opposite sex is an open invitation to get beaten up ;-)
commented by Blogger Bala, 8:17 PM  

Add a comment